Buckwheat hull pillows have been used extensively throughout the Orient for hundreds of years and are still the bedding of choice in Japan. Together with rising interest in healthy living buckwheat hull products become more and more popular in the Western countries. Buckwheat hull products offer unique advantages compared to traditional foam or feather pillows:
- The products are all natural: made of 100% cotton fabrics and buckwheat hulls grown up in Lithuania.
- The products are hypo allergenic, as dust mites do not cultivate in buckwheat hulls.
- They conform to your head, neck and spine, providing comfortable support for all these areas.
- Your skin can breathe because the air can freely circulate through the buckwheat hulls.
- Adjustable firmness, so that a part of buckwheat hulls can be removed or added.
- Beneficial for people suffering from headaches, back and neck pain, sleeplessness, snoring.
- Life span of around 10 years, because hulls don’t break.
- Completely biodegradable.
Showing all 10 results
Buckwheat Hull Pillow (60×50 cm, neutral)€29.00
Buckwheat Hull Pillow with Lavanda (55×42 cm, green)€28.00
Eye Pillow with Linseed
Pillow “TURN AROUND” (buckwheat hull and sheep wool, 60×40 cm)€34.00
Buckwheat Hull Meditation Cushion€21.00
Buckwheat Hull Pillow (60x40cm thin) “For Kids”€26.00
Buckwheat Hull Pillow (55×42 cm, neutral)€26.00
Buckwheat Hull Pillow (40×30 cm, drab)€23.00
Buckwheat Hull Roll (neutral)€27.00
Buckwheat Hull U-shaped Travel Pillow (neutral)€22.00