Air Flotation System / anti-decubitus BioFlote 4000
Intended for people:
• with high risk of pressure ulcers up to stage II
• who spend a long time in a lying down position, for long-term care at home or hospital
- 2 independent sections of cells provide excellent pressure redistribution by alternate deflation and inflation in 12 minutes cycle,
- pillow has 3 inflated cells under the head area providing stable head support
- micro-ventilation system allows better air circulation which reduces skin perspiration
- CPR valve allows a quick deflation in case of emergency
- quick connector with cap allows patient transport on the inflated mattress
- suitable for multiple intensive use in medical institutions
- easy to clean and disinfect.
Dimensions (L x W x H) 190 x 85 x 11 cm
Max user weight 150 kg
Weight 3.8 kg
Material (cover) Nylon/PU
Dimensions (L x W x H) 30 x 15 x 9 cm
Pressure rating 40-100 mmHg
Operating cycle 12 min
Air output: 8 l/min
Warranty: 2 years.
For price and other details, please contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +370 5 2766143, mob. +370 615 70706.